Monday, March 19, 2012

Blue line around chart

I have created a report with a 3D chart that drills down to another report.
Although I have the borders set to none and placed the chart on a rectangle,
I am still getting a blue line around the chart. How can this be removed?I have had success with making the chart just barely smaller than the
rectangle - it can't touch the sides of the rectangle.
"Doris" wrote:
> I have created a report with a 3D chart that drills down to another report.
> Although I have the borders set to none and placed the chart on a rectangle,
> I am still getting a blue line around the chart. How can this be removed?|||Thank you. I finally fixed this by taking the chart out of a table. I will
try your solution.
"Patty B" wrote:
> I have had success with making the chart just barely smaller than the
> rectangle - it can't touch the sides of the rectangle.
> "Doris" wrote:
> > I have created a report with a 3D chart that drills down to another report.
> > Although I have the borders set to none and placed the chart on a rectangle,
> > I am still getting a blue line around the chart. How can this be removed?

No comments:

Post a Comment