Sunday, March 25, 2012

Books

Hello
Can You advise me some books about merge replication, with alternate sync
partner and maybe republishing.
Plus lots of T-Sql scripts with comment
Best Regards
Wojciech Znaniecki
I am working on a merge replication book. I am not sure when it will be
done. Target date is March of this year.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
Now available for purchase at:
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Wojtek Z" <wojtas_z@.poczta.fm> wrote in message
news:cnhr53$coh$1@.atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
> Hello
> Can You advise me some books about merge replication, with alternate sync
> partner and maybe republishing.
> Plus lots of T-Sql scripts with comment
> Best Regards
> Wojciech Znaniecki
>
|||Uytkownik "Hilary Cotter" <hilary.cotter@.gmail.com> napisa w wiadomoci
news:uiDk6bXzEHA.3120@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I am working on a merge replication book. I am not sure when it will be
> done. Target date is March of this year.
> --
> Hilary Cotter
I was counting that Your book is already available. Your advices helped
me a lot.
But I'm afraid that March is too late for me
Maybe some other good books ?
Best Regards
Wojciech Znaniecki

No comments:

Post a Comment