Sunday, March 25, 2012

Books on SSAS 2005....

Hi,

I will be very happy if anyone can suggest me a very good book (preferably microsoft press book) on SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 (SSAS 2005). I mean hard copy. I want to know the in and out of SSAS 2005......so i will be thankful if im suggested some good book on it.

Expecting your reply soon!!!!!

TIA,

Shaun Michael

Hi Shaun,

I'm currently reading the following books and I think they are pretty good.

- Applied Microsoft Analysis Services 2005

- Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2005

Those books cover the whole Microsoft BI Platform (SQL,SSAS,SSIS and RS) and not only SSAS.

HTH,

Eric

|||

Hi Shaun,

Chris Webb has compiled a list of AS 2005-related books on his blog - some of which may not yet be available:

http://spaces.msn.com/cwebbbi/Blog/cns!1pi7ETChsJ1un_2s41jm9Iyg!322.entry

|||

I think these books sound good.

Thanks a lot Eric & Deepak.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment