Sunday, March 25, 2012

books on odbc

At one point I had the odbc 3.5 developers guide but I had to leave that
behind as a result of a layoff.
Now after several years I find I'm getting back into odbc but when I
search I find that all books on odbc are out of print. Some are still
available like the 3.5 developers guide but hard to get.
is there a good book on odbc programming that is current?Only thing I know of that is current is online at msdn. You
can use the ODBC Programmer's Reference which is at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...this_manual.asp
-Sue
On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:31:12 -0700, William Kossack
<kossackw@.njc.org> wrote:

>At one point I had the odbc 3.5 developers guide but I had to leave that
>behind as a result of a layoff.
>Now after several years I find I'm getting back into odbc but when I
>search I find that all books on odbc are out of print. Some are still
>available like the 3.5 developers guide but hard to get.
>is there a good book on odbc programming that is current?
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment