Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bookmarks and browser "Back" button behavior.

I am using a lot of "BookmarkIds" and "Jump To Bookmarks" in a certain
report to Navigate around. There is a menu at the top of the report
that allows you to hyperlink down to more detail below. Problem is
this: When I hyperlink from the menu (at the top of the report) down to
more detail, I expect to be able to hit the Back button in my browser,
and return to the original spot in the report. Well, nothing happens
when I hit the browsers Back button. However, if I Export this report
to an MHTML file, the MTHML file works as desired (although it seems to
redisplay the report rather than go to previous link). One more
thing... I am pretty sure this WAS working at one time. Has anyone else
had similar trouble?I have more info on this problem. After exporting to an MHTML file, the
browser Back button works for the first few times I use it, then it
simply stops working until I exit the report and come back in. It is
not grayed out, it just stops going back to the top of the report when
pressed.
Thanks.
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment