Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Books online upgrade

Hi,
I recently upgraded the Books online for SQL Server2000
personal edition. Since the when ever I try to open Books
on line I get the below error message.
Cannot open file c:\program files\microsoft SQL Server\80
\tools\books\sql80.col
Can any one please help me?
Thanks
Hi,
Have a look into the below link and proceed :-
http://webservertalk.com/t844230.html
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Siva" <admin@.emoneylinks.com> wrote in message
news:1533a01c4464d$cb368330$a301280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I recently upgraded the Books online for SQL Server2000
> personal edition. Since the when ever I try to open Books
> on line I get the below error message.
> Cannot open file c:\program files\microsoft SQL Server\80
> \tools\books\sql80.col
> Can any one please help me?
> Thanks
|||Hi Hari,
I searched my entire hard drive for SQL80.col. But could not find it. would you please help me how to down load it.
Thanks for your help in the long week end.
|||HI,
I Suggest you to install the latest books online. books online can be
downloaded from below link.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...cb1-a420-445f-
8a4b-bd77a7da194b&DisplayLang=en
Thanks
Hari
MCDBA
"Siva" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:97E9690C-1A33-47F4-8BCF-A6EF6908357F@.microsoft.com...
> Hi Hari,
> I searched my entire hard drive for SQL80.col. But could not find it.
would you please help me how to down load it.
> Thanks for your help in the long week end.
|||Hi Hari,
I down loaded this couple of times. Still I have the same problem. After downloading and Installing I searched my entire drive for SQL80.col but couldnot find it. Any other suggestions please.
Thanks
Siva
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment