Sunday, March 25, 2012

Books for 05 MCDBA?

I posted this in the Cert section yesterday but got no response.
I see that the 05 MCDBA is out there, but there are no MSPress books:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/
Any companies out there that have these books already?
--
TIA,
ChrisR"ChrisR" <ChrisR@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6541B372-2B83-4974-82BB-7F41CF03C589@.microsoft.com...
>I posted this in the Cert section yesterday but got no response.
> I see that the 05 MCDBA is out there, but there are no MSPress books:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/
> Any companies out there that have these books already?
> --
> TIA,
> ChrisR
Since the beta exams just released, I doubt anyone has books completed yet.
I know that Sybex is shooting for the end of the first quarter for their
Study Guides. I'm not sure about anyone else.
Having written a number of books for both Sybex and Sams, I would think that
you would begin seeing the first releases in the February - April timeframe,
but I could be wrong.
Rick Sawtell
MCT, MCSD, MCDBA

No comments:

Post a Comment