Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Books Online Updated

Hi,
While installing the SQL Server 2000 Eval, I skipped Books Online since I
had previously downloaded the Books Online (Updated). I then installed the
updated version of Books Online. Now, when I try to access help from any of
the SQL Server tools like Query Analyzer, etc, nothing happens and no help
window comes up. I'd appreciate information on how to connect the SQL Server
installation to the updated Books Online.
Thanks for any help!
YogiFirst simply try re-installing the updated books on line..
If that doesn't work, go back to the SQL install, and do a custom install
and simply select ONLY install books.
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Computer Education Services Corporation (CESC), Charlotte, NC
www.computeredservices.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"Yogi PG" <yogipgNOSPAM@.NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23pNfXMXFEHA.712@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> While installing the SQL Server 2000 Eval, I skipped Books Online since I
> had previously downloaded the Books Online (Updated). I then installed the
> updated version of Books Online. Now, when I try to access help from any
of
> the SQL Server tools like Query Analyzer, etc, nothing happens and no help
> window comes up. I'd appreciate information on how to connect the SQL
Server
> installation to the updated Books Online.
> Thanks for any help!
> Yogi
>

No comments:

Post a Comment