Sunday, March 25, 2012

Books for Yokun

Hello Guys,
I am completely familiar with DTS and database programming and I'd like to
start learning about Yokun version .Which books do you suggest for Analysis
services and SSIS and Sql server 2005?
ThanksFor AS, you should refer to Chris Webb's list, here:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/cwebbbi/Blog/cns!1pi7ETChsJ1un_2s41jm9Iyg!322.
entry
For SSIS, I don't think there are any books out yet, but I know that Kirk
Haselden is working on one for release early next year. You'll want to
watch for that one. He's the dev lead on the SSIS team so he knows a thing
or two about the product :)
Finally, for general SQL Server 2005 topics, I would appreciate it if you
would look at the link in my signature!
Adam Machanic
Pro SQL Server 2005, available now
http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=457
--
"J-T" <J-T@.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:u1kOWdS8FHA.1280@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hello Guys,
> I am completely familiar with DTS and database programming and I'd like to
> start learning about Yokun version .Which books do you suggest for
> Analysis services and SSIS and Sql server 2005?
> Thanks
>|||Thanks a lot
"Adam Machanic" <amachanic@.hotmail._removetoemail_.com> wrote in message
news:uQOkDgW8FHA.2616@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> For AS, you should refer to Chris Webb's list, here:
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/cwebbbi/Blog/cns!1pi7ETChsJ1un_2s41jm9Iyg!32
2.entry
> For SSIS, I don't think there are any books out yet, but I know that Kirk
> Haselden is working on one for release early next year. You'll want to
> watch for that one. He's the dev lead on the SSIS team so he knows a
> thing or two about the product :)
> Finally, for general SQL Server 2005 topics, I would appreciate it if you
> would look at the link in my signature!
>
> --
> Adam Machanic
> Pro SQL Server 2005, available now
> http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=457
> --
>
> "J-T" <J-T@.nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:u1kOWdS8FHA.1280@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment