Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boolean Report Parameters

Hi, I have created a report parameter using a Boolean data type.

When I preview my Report I can select either True or False for this parameter. Is there any way of changing the 'True' label to say something else and again the same with the 'False' label?

Click on Report-Parameters

Select your parameter and go down to Available Values

Type in a label and the value

ex.

Open - True

Closed - False

Simone

|||This brings the values up in a list box, I was hoping to keep the selection as tick boxes but amend 'True' to say 'Open' for example.|||

I ran into the same issue today when I tried to change "String" parameter to "Boolean", and hoping to have radiobox instead of listbox dropdown.

No good, it'd be boolean type with dropdown, which is the same as "String" type essentially

It'd be nice to able to change label for "True" and "False"

No comments:

Post a Comment