Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boolean parameter label

Hi all..
I have a parameter of type Boolean. The available values are non-queried
with labels 'YES' and 'NO' and the values are obviously True and False,
respectively. When the report renders, I get the two option buttons, but the
labels are 'true' and 'false'. What did I miss?
--
Michael White
Programmer/Analyst
Marion County, ORIIRC available values and labels are not applicable in case of boolean
parameter.
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Michael" <xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote in message
news:%2311IFe5ZFHA.3224@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi all..
> I have a parameter of type Boolean. The available values are non-queried
> with labels 'YES' and 'NO' and the values are obviously True and False,
> respectively. When the report renders, I get the two option buttons, but
> the
> labels are 'true' and 'false'. What did I miss?
> --
> Michael White
> Programmer/Analyst
> Marion County, OR
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment