Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bookmarks in HTMLFragment

I have a lengthly report that by business design uses the report webservice
and HTMLFragment mode. Using the report toolbar is not an option.
I would like to have a "bookmark toc" near the top of the report to jump to
bookmarks lower in the document. However, like others have found, the
bookmark functionality is not supported in HTMLFragment mode.
Is there any way to get bookmark functionality to work in HTMLFragment mode?
As a workaround, I believe I cound insert my own bookmarks in the HTML
stream returned from the Render call using regular expressions, but I would
really hate to go to all that trouble if there was a better way.
Thanks Much, DavidHi David,
Welcome to use MSDN Managed Newsgroup!
From your descriptions, I understood you would like to use bookmarks
HTMLFragment in HTMLFragment mode. If I have misunderstood your concern,
please feel free to point it out.
Unfortunately, I am afaraid there is no better workaround now.
Sincerely yours,
Michael Cheng
Microsoft Online Partner Support
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
=====================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment