Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bookmark Functionality and HTMLFragment

I have a report displayed within a frame. A different frame in the
frameset is posting parameter values to this report display frame.
The bookmarks on the report do not work when displayed within the
frame. The onclick javascript command is not created for the
bookmarks.
I have the following HTML configuration settings:
Format = HTML4.0
Toolbar = False
Parameters = False
HTMLFragment = True
If I set the HTMLFragment = false, the bookmarks work, but my
subreports are not rendered in IE (but the subreports are rendered in
Firefox), instead I get the typical red X indicative of a missing
image.
When I view the report via Report Manager, the bookmarks work
correctly. When I include the toolbar on the report, the bookmarks
work correctly (and I see the bookmark onclick code generated when I
view the source of the report).
Any help appreciated.The bookmarks will not work in fragment mode as the content is expected to
be inserted in another document. You shouldn't need fragment mode for the
frame. As for why the subreports are not showing, I don't understand why
(especially if you say it works in Firefox). Do you mean images? Subreports
are never replaced with a red X.
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
Microsoft SQL Server
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Potter" <drewpotter@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1115943049.364352.197320@.g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I have a report displayed within a frame. A different frame in the
> frameset is posting parameter values to this report display frame.
> The bookmarks on the report do not work when displayed within the
> frame. The onclick javascript command is not created for the
> bookmarks.
> I have the following HTML configuration settings:
> Format = HTML4.0
> Toolbar = False
> Parameters = False
> HTMLFragment = True
> If I set the HTMLFragment = false, the bookmarks work, but my
> subreports are not rendered in IE (but the subreports are rendered in
> Firefox), instead I get the typical red X indicative of a missing
> image.
> When I view the report via Report Manager, the bookmarks work
> correctly. When I include the toolbar on the report, the bookmarks
> work correctly (and I see the bookmark onclick code generated when I
> view the source of the report).
> Any help appreciated.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment