Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bold Axis

I have a line chart with ammounts both above and below 0, and I would
like to make the grid line for 0 be bold, but I can't figure out how to
make this happen. I know in the format box for the line thickness I
need something like this:
=Iif('?=0, 2pt, 3pt)
I just can't think of what I'm comparing with. There has to be
something I'm missing.Did you get the answer if so please let me know
i tried with iff(me.value=0, 1pt,2pt)
but no result
If u got answer please provide me the answer
"MegaGreg" wrote:
> I have a line chart with ammounts both above and below 0, and I would
> like to make the grid line for 0 be bold, but I can't figure out how to
> make this happen. I know in the format box for the line thickness I
> need something like this:
> =Iif('?=0, 2pt, 3pt)
> I just can't think of what I'm comparing with. There has to be
> something I'm missing.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment