Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bold AND Italic Text Not Possible?

Is it not possible to format text as bold and italic in SRS? I find
this hard to believe, but whenener I specify both properties
(FontWeight and FontStyle), the italic property overrides the bold
property. Anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a work-
around?On Feb 8, 10:40 am, m...@.swbell.net wrote:
> Is it not possible to format text as bold and italic in SRS? I find
> this hard to believe, but whenener I specify both properties
> (FontWeight and FontStyle), the italic property overrides the bold
> property. Anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a work-
> around?
Are you using RS 2005?|||On Feb 8, 10:19 am, "DMcM" <mcmah...@.twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 10:40 am, m...@.swbell.net wrote:
> > Is it not possible to format text as bold and italic in SRS? I find
> > this hard to believe, but whenener I specify both properties
> > (FontWeight and FontStyle), the italic property overrides the bold
> > property. Anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a work-
> > around?
> Are you using RS 2005?
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am. I am setting both properties at
design time. It appears that FontStyle is the dominant property. Its
strange. You can do this with every other Microsoft product...

No comments:

Post a Comment