Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book recommendations

Hello...
My company is going to be writing some rather extensive reporting for our
software. I've got a fair ammount of experience with reporting services,
however I am looking for some book recommendations as there doesnt appear to
be a huge ammount of documentation online.
Anyone have recommendations for a book that will cover up to a fairly
advanced level of reporting services usage. (including permissions, custom
assemblies, tips and tricks, etc?
Thanks in advance
Weston WeemsI've had several books on RS, but the CodeFez Guide to Reporting Services is
the one I keep turning to. I got mine at a conference, but they're for sale
from www.codefez.com.
--
Floyd
"Weston Weems" <wweems@.NOSPAMno-span-gmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23A26WFDqFHA.3680@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello...
> My company is going to be writing some rather extensive reporting for our
> software. I've got a fair ammount of experience with reporting services,
> however I am looking for some book recommendations as there doesnt appear
> to be a huge ammount of documentation online.
> Anyone have recommendations for a book that will cover up to a fairly
> advanced level of reporting services usage. (including permissions, custom
> assemblies, tips and tricks, etc?
> Thanks in advance
> Weston Weems
>|||HitchHikers Guide to SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services is a good
reference.
Teo Lachevs Microsoft Reporting Services in Action has some good stuff
in it too.
Chris
Floyd Burger wrote:
> I've had several books on RS, but the CodeFez Guide to Reporting
> Services is the one I keep turning to. I got mine at a conference,
> but they're for sale from www.codefez.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment