Thursday, March 22, 2012

book on sql server to pass mcse exams

I would like to get recommendations for any book that will help me in
passing the SQL Server 2000 portion of MCSE. I would also like find a
reference book for writing queries in SQL Server 2000.
Daniel BrowerHi,
I don't know any books for passing the MCP tests. But I
went to some Microsoft courses, used Tranceders tests and
built a MS 2000 Network at home. Maybe it's overkill, but
I like to to see and use functions in reality...
Best reference so far that I know is MS SQL BOL..
or the Unlished books from SAMS publishing..
Good luck
//Ralph
>--Original Message--
>I would like to get recommendations for any book that
will help me in
>passing the SQL Server 2000 portion of MCSE. I would
also like find a
>reference book for writing queries in SQL Server 2000.
>Daniel Brower
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment