Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BOOK FOR SALE: SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services for Dummies

Bought the book brand new and found out the company I started working for
already had it. It is 99.9999% mint. The only glitch is 1 or 2 folded
corners on a page...very good condition.
Paid $24.95 US for it and will take $10.00 for it. Plus shipping (media
mail).
Plus, I will give you 5 days to see if you like it! If not, I will give a
full refund if you send the book back in same condition.
USA only please.
If this is the wrong place to post this then I apologize.
Contact me at: cbmeeks@.gmail.com
PAYPAL only."cbmeeks" wrote:
> Bought the book brand new and found out the company I started working for
> already had it. It is 99.9999% mint. The only glitch is 1 or 2 folded
> corners on a page...very good condition.
> Paid $24.95 US for it and will take $10.00 for it. Plus shipping (media
> mail).
> Plus, I will give you 5 days to see if you like it! If not, I will give a
> full refund if you send the book back in same condition.
> USA only please.
> If this is the wrong place to post this then I apologize.
> Contact me at: cbmeeks@.gmail.com
> PAYPAL only.
>
Forgot to mention the ISBN: 0-7645-8913-X

No comments:

Post a Comment