Monday, March 19, 2012

Body is overlapping header

Hello~
I have a report with a header and body.
The header has the usual stuff, title, logo, parameter fields, etc
The body is a table.
When I run the report, the table overlaps the header... I don't
understand why this is happening...
So... what I'm doing right now is I have to leave an inch of blank
space just before the table in the body. But cosmetically the report
doesnt look right...
Thanks!On Jul 12, 4:55 pm, OogleGoogle <Yvonh...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello~
> I have a report with a header and body.
> The header has the usual stuff, title, logo, parameter fields, etc
> The body is a table.
> When I run the report, the table overlaps the header... I don't
> understand why this is happening...
> So... what I'm doing right now is I have to leave an inch of blank
> space just before the table in the body. But cosmetically the report
> doesnt look right...
> Thanks!
This seems like a unique situation. I would suggest putting the
contents of the header into one rectangle and doing the same for the
table control in the body. Also, you might want to right-click inside
the blank area of the header -> select Properties -> and increase the
BorderWidth. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||On Jul 12, 9:40 pm, EMartinez <emartinez...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 4:55 pm, OogleGoogle <Yvonh...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello~
> > I have a report with a header and body.
> > The header has the usual stuff, title, logo, parameter fields, etc
> > The body is a table.
> > When I run the report, the table overlaps the header... I don't
> > understand why this is happening...
> > So... what I'm doing right now is I have to leave an inch of blank
> > space just before the table in the body. But cosmetically the report
> > doesnt look right...
> > Thanks!
> This seems like a unique situation. I would suggest putting the
> contents of the header into one rectangle and doing the same for the
> table control in the body. Also, you might want to right-click inside
> the blank area of the header -> select Properties -> and increase the
> BorderWidth. Hope this helps.
> Regards,
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
Under the properties tab for the report itself, try changing the
margins it may or may not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment