Monday, March 19, 2012

Body values in Header and header values in body

Hi,

I want to display a value from db in the header section. I have read a couple of information that I should place the value in a in-visible text field an reference it in the header with the ReportItems. This works great with the first page but on the second page the header information are empty (I think because the Textfield is on Page 1 not Page 2)... So is there a way to accomplish that for all pages? Not only the first page....

My second one, hope you don't mind that I post it in the same thread, is:

My Report needs to display the total size of pages in the body. I did not realy found anything useful where I can retrieve from the total size of pages of my reports....

thanks for any help

f.

I have run into issues with wanting to display data in the report headers. I have pretty much moved on from wanting to do it since it is such a pain.

Also to show the total pages I put this code in the page footer, ="Page " & Globals!PageNumber & " of " & Globals!TotalPage. This will show the current page out of how many pages at the bottom of each page.

|||I have tried Globals!TotalPage but it cannot be placed in the body... I got an error message|||The Globals!TotalPages can only be used in a page header or footer, not in the body. You will have to add a page header or footer and then put it in a textbox there.

No comments:

Post a Comment