Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blocked Process Command

Hi,
My system is suffering long time blocking by one process (Here for simple, I
name it Process A), I want to know what was blocked, but only saw
'sp_executesql;1' in the blocked process's (Process B) command window. And
there are lots of processes blocked by second process (Process B).
That is Porcess A is blocking Process B, and Process B is blocking many
other processes.
Please anyone help to express what could be the Process B.
Thanks in advance
FrankFrank
Run sp_who2 and take a look at BlkBy column
For more details please refer to the BOL.
"Frank" <wangping@.lucent.com> wrote in message
news:%23aThAQ6SFHA.2096@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> My system is suffering long time blocking by one process (Here for simple,
I
> name it Process A), I want to know what was blocked, but only saw
> 'sp_executesql;1' in the blocked process's (Process B) command window. And
> there are lots of processes blocked by second process (Process B).
> That is Porcess A is blocking Process B, and Process B is blocking many
> other processes.
> Please anyone help to express what could be the Process B.
> Thanks in advance
> Frank
>|||Thanks Uri,
I will try on this, but I still wondering why the blocked process's command
is only 'sp_executesql;1'. And also wondering why it blocking the other
processes.
B/R
Frank
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
news:eiofb46SFHA.160@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Frank
> Run sp_who2 and take a look at BlkBy column
> For more details please refer to the BOL.
>
> "Frank" <wangping@.lucent.com> wrote in message
> news:%23aThAQ6SFHA.2096@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
simple,
> I
And
>|||Frank
http://www.sql-server-performance.com/blocking.asp
"Frank" <wangping@.lucent.com> wrote in message
news:eCcCRG7SFHA.3936@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Thanks Uri,
> I will try on this, but I still wondering why the blocked process's
command
> is only 'sp_executesql;1'. And also wondering why it blocking the other
> processes.
> B/R
> Frank
> "Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
> news:eiofb46SFHA.160@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> simple,
> And
many
>

No comments:

Post a Comment