Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blocked table

I have a merge sinchronization working just fine. And I have a table
sinchronizing a long time ago without data because i was not using it yet.
No that I have decided to use it, it always said that I can't insert Null in
the rouguid column.
How can I fix it?
Thanks a lot!
EXEC sp_configure 'allow',1
go
reconfigure with override
go
use DataBaseName
go
update sysobjects set replinfo = 0 where name = 'TableName'
go
EXEC sp_configure 'allow',0
go
reconfigure with override
go
sp_MSunmarkreplinfo 'TableName'
go
Then issue the following
alter tablename
drop column rowguid
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"Lina Manjarres" <LinaManjarres@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6D8D5772-3C47-485B-A96B-997BA437C2D2@.microsoft.com...
> I have a merge sinchronization working just fine. And I have a table
> sinchronizing a long time ago without data because i was not using it yet.
> No that I have decided to use it, it always said that I can't insert Null
in
> the rouguid column.
> How can I fix it?
> Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment