Friday, February 24, 2012

BLOB

Hi,
I'm new on the group, sorry if that topic is being repeated.
I'm facing the problem of puting a big object into MS SQL.
Does the procedure is being executed on the DB site, or I can
run it outside the DB (separate e.g. C++ programme).
I've read such articles like 'Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad BLOB?'
and I still don't know how to bite it.
Will be gratefull for any help or Inet sources.
LaurusThe Books Online has some examples. Look for "Building SQL Server
Applications" under the Contents tab.
Wei Xiao [MSFT]
SQL Server Storage Engine Development
http://blogs.msdn.com/weix
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Laurus" <s1336@.poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
news:dbgu9f$g9m$1@.news.onet.pl...
> Hi,
> I'm new on the group, sorry if that topic is being repeated.
> I'm facing the problem of puting a big object into MS SQL.
> Does the procedure is being executed on the DB site, or I can
> run it outside the DB (separate e.g. C++ programme).
> I've read such articles like 'Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad BLOB?'
> and I still don't know how to bite it.
> Will be gratefull for any help or Inet sources.
> Laurus
>
>|||
> The Books Online has some examples. Look for "Building SQL Server
> Applications" under the Contents tab.
Thanks. I found it.
Laurus

No comments:

Post a Comment