Friday, February 24, 2012

Blanks in ColumnNames causes ODBC-Error

I use Blanks in ColumnNames ( I know that this isnt very good, but a
lot of code and querys had to be changed if I would remove all blanks
in all columnnames).
When I link this tables with ODBC in my ACC97 - project, some of the
tables causes an ODBC-Error.

Are there possibilities to workaround this error?

Thanks, Andreas Lauffer, easySoft. GmbH, GermanyOn Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:38:52 +0100, Andreas Lauffer
<a.lauffer@.easysoft.de> wrote:

>I use Blanks in ColumnNames ( I know that this isnt very good, but a
>lot of code and querys had to be changed if I would remove all blanks
>in all columnnames).
>When I link this tables with ODBC in my ACC97 - project, some of the
>tables causes an ODBC-Error.
>Are there possibilities to workaround this error?
>Thanks, Andreas Lauffer, easySoft. GmbH, Germany
I think enclose the column name in quotes like

table."col umn"

No comments:

Post a Comment