Friday, February 24, 2012

blank textarea

Hi,
I can't get a blank textarea when applying my .xslt to a .xml file. I know
this is a common error because I've already found some solutions but none
worked :(
The parser always translates the solutions to: <textarea/>
Thanks in advance ;)
CheersFuria wrote:

> Hi,
> I can't get a blank textarea when applying my .xslt to a .xml file. I
> know this is a common error because I've already found some solutions
> but none worked :(
> The parser always translates the solutions to: <textarea/>
Have you tried inserting an
<textarea>
<xsl:text> </xsl:text>
</textarea>
///Peter
--
XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/|||"Peter Flynn" wrote:
> Have you tried inserting an
><textarea>
><xsl:text> </xsl:text>
></textarea>
Hi,
gona try that but i've tried similar things such as:
<textarea>
<xsl:text> </xsl:text>
</textarea>
and
<textarea>
<xsl:text>&nbps;</xsl:text>
None worked.
Feedback soon, thanks Peter ;)
</textarea>|||Nop...:(
None works...it still has a blank space...grrr
Cheers
Furia

No comments:

Post a Comment