Friday, February 24, 2012

Blinking in HScrollBar / VScrollBar

I am using VB6, my Applications has several HScrollBar and VScrollBar. Both
work perfectly, but; when I use any of them and "leave" the control, Scroll
Bar starts blinking. It is extrange. Can you explain that? Is there a way to
correct it? Please, help me.
Beforehand, thank you very much
Luis Garcia
IT Consultant
On Wed, 30 May 2007 16:06:04 -0700, LUIS wrote:

>I am using VB6, my Applications has several HScrollBar and VScrollBar. Both
>work perfectly, but; when I use any of them and "leave" the control, Scroll
>Bar starts blinking. It is extrange. Can you explain that? Is there a way to
>correct it? Please, help me.
>Beforehand, thank you very much
Hi Luis,
I think that you have a better chance to get an answer if you post to a
VB6 newsgroup. This newsgroup is for SQL Server :-)
Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP
My SQL Server blog: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/hugo_kornelis
|||Hi,
Just make the 'TabStop' property of the Scroll bar to 'False'. Done...
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.codecomments.com ***

No comments:

Post a Comment